Would you like to join our team and be part of God’s harvest?
Would you like to put your administrative skills to use for our ministry and actively contribute towards gathering in God's harvest?
We are looking for someone to handle the daily administration and finances of our Voice in the City Ministries UK office near Birmingham. This is a very special and important role that helps us smoothly run a vital part of our international ministry and outreach. We offer a paid part-time position (2 days/week). If you are interested or know someone who can assist us we would love to hear from you.
Working under our International Finance Director you will be:
- Assisting in UK accounts and Gift Aid, handling and banking of donations and petty cash.
- Handling our monthly Thank you letters for UK donations.
- Maintaining our UK database, creating and updating records.
- Undertaking general administration duties regarding our UK office.
- Handling our web shop on the UK side: processing orders for customers, maintaining stock levels and dealing with shipping both within the UK and abroad.
- Assisting with any UK ministry events and pre-planning activities where requested.
- Creating regular reports to management.
- Liaising with our international staff where and when needed.
Your skills and competencies
- Interest/experience in finance, accounting and office administration.
- Ideally well-developed skills in MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, Access.
- Good organisational ability, flexibility and able to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Good telephone manner and able to communicate clearly; both written and verbal.
- Good general PC skills.
- The position requires a full UK driver’s licence.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Co-founder & Teacher
Voice in the City